Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank You! - Rojo's First Photo Shoot

Rojo - by Abi Monroe

I still cannot believe it!  First off, the lovely doll above is not mine, it is the fantastic work of Abi Monroe!  She held a fundraiser for Rescue The Animals which ended last week (correction two weeks ago).  She made two beautiful dolls, Azure and Amethyst, just for the occasion.  So many people participated, I count myself extremely lucky that I came in as a runner up and won one of her dolls!! 

Rojo arrived and I couldn't wait to take pictures and post!  I am working hard at improving m photography skills, so bear with me, these pictures really don't do her justice! 

Such a sweet lamb!
This is my first Art Doll and she is an absolute inspiration.  Many thanks to Abi for such a wonderful and generous event, all to help the animals!  See the contest results through the post below and please check out her site, it is really amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment