Friday, December 10, 2010

Rabbit Complete!

So excited!  I just, rather unexpectedly, finished my Rabbit figure!  Hurray!


I'm surprised because previously I had been working on the elf from my last post and hadn't picked up Rabbit in a while.  This past weekend I got inspired and in just a few days finished Rabbit.  I guess it was just the right time for her to be ready to go to a new home! The friend who inspired me to create this character came to mind again and before I knew it, she was almost done.   Rabbit really has to go to the friend who inspired her.  So, instead of selling her, I have given her as a Holiday gift to this person.  I can only imagine that is what Rabbit intended.

Feels like a great start to the Holidays!







Sorry, I went kind of picture happy!  I'm so glad with how she turned out and she is the first doll I've let go! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment