Monday, February 17, 2014

Puppet Building 101!

Another class I was taking, Puppet Building 101, just ended and I completed my first puppet! For four weeks, instructor Jonathan Little (of Little's Creatures) led us on a fun and amazing journey into puppets. Everyone made their own puppet based off of the same template that he provided (lots of sewing :-) - but with different colored fur and accessories to work with, each finished character was as unique as their maker. Here's my little guy...calling him Muppy for now. :-)

Looking forward to the next class where we get to practice making them come to life! 



Happy Valentine's Day from Muppy!

2 comments:

  1. please tell me where this class is! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Classes are at the Puppet Showplace Theater in Brookline, MA - It looks like there is one coming up in August. It is called "Furry Monsters 101" with Jonathan Little.

    http://www.puppetshowplace.org/adult-classes/

    ReplyDelete